The multi-racial/inter-racial online community is alive and strong. Below are just a few of the growing organizations, associations, social groups and bloggers that celebrate our blended world.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- The Loving Story: Photographs by Grey Villet
- Seeking Participants for a Study on Race-Transcendence
- Hapa-Palooza Festival: September 7-10, 2011
- Upcoming Transracial Parenting Workshop
- Thandie Newton: Embracing Otherness, Embracing Myself
- Kissing Outside the Lines – An Author Event
- This Weekend’s Important Anniversary – Lovings vs. Virginia
- 4th Annual Mixed Roots Film & Literary Festival
- Call for Papers for the Critical Mixed Race Studies Conference
- Location, Location, Location
- Halle Berry Says Her Daughter Is Black; Mixed-Race and Others Up in Arms
- Love and Prejudice
- My Mixed Son Called the “N” Word. He’s Not Alone.
- She's Japanese, African-American, Korean and White. Amy Hodgepodge Book Series for Children.
- You Are Not…(Fill in The Blank)
- Black, White, Asian, Native American ONLY Please
- Uniquely Blended
- What to Name the Baby?
- 46% of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should be Illegal
- Lifetime Movie “Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story”